• Tattoo's for your Cuticles

I love an accessory and when you have an accessory that meets nail art inspiration, you've got my attention on what sounds like wearable art dream.



Cuticle art is a trend taking the fashion and beauty industry by a storm, its got almost every girl reaching for their bank card. 

It’s a trend that I’m quite fond of actually. Cuticle tattoos are essentially elaborate designs made into transfers that go on the finger beneath the nail bed on the cuticle. Cuticle tattoo's are easy to apply with their easy transfer method. They do remind me a bit of fake children's tattoo because the principle of applying seems to be exactly the same.



I’m a lover of tattoo’s and I even have one on my hand, so I’m very in tune when it comes to all the extra personal style detailing you can do which is why I love the cuticle tattoo’s concept so much because it allows you to explore your style without any permanent damage. I also love the fact that these Cuticle transfers can be worn in a different ways, if don’t fancy for going for the cuticle style aesthetic you can stick them so that they appear on the nail as art which you can change up or mix and match the application for a fashion forward look.

If your like me and always get your nails done then this is a look that you soon won't be able to live without. I find bare nails so boring that even if I’ve broken one badly one month I’ll hold off so that it can heal but I’ll be inevitably picking up a Barry M nail polish in my monthly toiletries shop at Superdrug.

I love the fact that these transfers work so well with nail artwork where you can really customise your manicure to a look that is completely unique to you. These cuticle tattoo kits are readily available all over the internet where you can get them from Ciate nails via Asos and Rad Nails which is sold in Selfridges.






I love the concept of cuticle art although for myself I’d rather take inspiration form the designs out there and Henna on my favorite styles for a more semi- permanent look.




What do you think, is this a trend that you will be rocking?




No comments:

Post a Comment