• Sale: Wearable Art Investment Pieces

I recently I found myself in bit of a wardrobe rut. I’m absolutely determined to get  myself out of it so I’ve put  my impulse spending on hold as I meticulously plan my designer wardrobe which I planning to establish over the next coming year. 

I needed to disregard my fashion habits as well as all the things I currently own and focus on what basics were needed to compliment all the statement shoes, accessories and jewellery I’d be investing in.

It would all just become extremely tacky and expensive to think that your whole wardrobe could be made up of designer pieces.My aim is to invest in key pieces that reflect my personality but I want to be able to do it in a way which is manageable and cost effective.

One way to get the look for less is to shop SALE! Every season hundreds of thousands of pieces go on sale to make way for new season stock. There is no better way to shop, the price of what you pay for one piece during the height of the season you could get another three pieces for the same amount of money. So for me it’s a no brainer this time of year is a key time to shop to get that wardrobe which you always dreamed of.

It’s always best to shop with intention knowing which piece you need as well as the colours and prints that will work well with any items you may already have. One way to give your wardrobe definition, depth and texture is to pick out key wearable art pieces that will give your look a mesmerizing fashion forward aesthetic.

I’ve listed the Top 10 wearable art designer pieces that would make a beautiful addition to anyone’s wardrobe…

One: Mary Katrantzou- £420 £220



Two: Anya Hindmarch £346



Three: Maison Martin Margiela- £348 £244



Four: JW Anderson- £723 £361



Five: Kenzo £317 £190


Six: Burberry £2,105,00 £1,537,00




Seven: Tory Burch £57.60 £36.75




Eight: Zarah Voight £40 £24



Nine: Maison Martin Margiela £379.85


Ten: Nicholas Kirkwood £840 £588



No comments:

Post a Comment