• Increase your Fitness Performance with a pair of Micropacer OG Adidas Sneakers

So I did it… I bit the bullet and I’m back training in the gym four times a week whilst on a high protein and low carb diet to boot.

I want to be able to improve my fitness and get down to a body fat percentage of 10%, which means grueling gym sessions that comprise of strenuous resistant training with some cardio. It’s all about performance and constantly pushing the body to do more. So, to help me on my way I’ve been looking into purchasing some nifty gadgets to help me reach my goals.

The Micropacer OG Adidas sneakers are one of many performance devices that have really caught my eye of late. These sneakers are a fashionable tech piece that you wouldn’t mind being caught in all sweaty picking up bag of coffee in your local. This year is the thirtieth anniversary for the brand, Adidas released this sneaker style which is in fact a re-launch from a campaign back in 1984 which was to coincide with the LA Olympics.


The revolutionary sneaker style is set to help the wearer enhance performance with its built in LCD microcomputer which is embedded into the left tongue. The minicomputer has features that include a pedometer, a stop watch and a calorie counter which is in a seamless design that looks far from vintage but very futuristic. The sneakers come in a metallic silver with the signature brand logo in sky blue in which its aesthetics are as strong as its comfort factor, thanks to its thick soles and sturdy grip.

The OG sneakers appear to present a fine balance between design and technical function. These trainers certainly seem to be a practical footwear choice that would make interval training outside a effortless practice with its built in stop watch for example but sorry ladies, I’m doubtful that there are even styles available for women which I guess means back to the drawing board for me, where I hope my performance will still pick up in the meantime.








Image source: www.nicekicks.com

Video source: www.adidas.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment