• The Farfetch Boutique Finder Widget



Ladies and Gent I would l like to introduce to you a shopping tool which will make your online shopping experience quite simply, effortless. New season stock is making its way into stores and like every season, I’ll be investing in some statement numbers from some of my most beloved designer brands.

Although as much as I like having new wardrobe additions, the hunt for fine fashion can somewhat take it out of you, I know the filters are there to help ease the search but there is nothing quite like the boutique finder tool by Farfetch. This widget allows you to in-put your fave style aesthetics, as well as your preferred products styles and designers, and then ‘bob’s your uncle!’ the boutique finder gives you the best boutiques to shop at that suits your style.


Shop Boutiques at Farfetch


Who needs a personal shopper when this widget gives accurate results and is super easy to use? Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment